Be First! Become a First Credit Union member
We're Arizona's original credit union. Established before any others, we've been serving Arizona since 1929.
First Credit Union offers membership to persons who live, work, and worship within a ten mile radius of any First Credit Union branch. Our field of membership also includes:
- Immediate Family Members of a First Credit Union members including spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, step-children, step-parents, step-siblings and adopted children, even if not living in the same residence
- Household Members who are a permanent member of and participate in the maintenance of the household (i.e., two people sharing an apartment) of a First Credit Union member
- Retirees from any of our business partners/employer groups, even if retired from another state
- Member Referrals from any current First Credit Union member in good standing
How to get started
To become a member simply visit any branch and bring the following:
- Primary ID (driver's license or other government issued photo ID)
- Secondary ID (such as a credit card, debit card, school or employment ID)
- Minimum $5 deposit
- Social security card
Questions? Give us at 480-756-5500 or toll free 800-732-6986 outside the Phoenix area.
*There is no charge from First Credit Union for mobile banking, text banking, or remote deposit. Regular internet access charges, messaging charges, and other rates from your mobile provider still apply.
Must qualify for membership. Minimum $5 balance in a savings account required for membership.