Make check deposits in a snap
Remote Deposit enables you to deposit checks in minutes, whenever and wherever you want when you use First Credit Union’s mobile banking app.
Fast and safe
It’s as simple as making a phone call or sending a picture to a friend. Each step in the process is described right on screen and a dynamic online help system is just a tap away.
- Choose the account to receive the check deposit
- Enter the check deposit amount
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check using the camera in your mobile device
- Review and submit the check images for deposit into your account
It's that easy! Unless your check is held because the check image is unclear, your deposit will show up in your account in just minutes.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Following are the hardware and software requirements for using remote deposit with Mobile Banking and with Online Banking.
The Apple Store (Apple devices)
- iPhone 3GS or higher
- iPod touch 4S or higher
- iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad mini
Google Play (Android devices)
- Smartphones with the Android 2.2 Operating System or greater
- Android Tablets running 4.0 (Ice cream sandwich)
- No “Small Screen” support, i.e. all but “QVGA” 240wx320h are supported
The DeposZip program works with common TWAIN device drivers used for everything from desktop flatbed scanners and all-in-one devices to multi-feed duplex scanners. DeposZip supports multiple operating systems and browsers, as well as Java and ActiveX controls likely to be used by your customers. Vertifi supports the current version, plus one prior version, of the following environments:
- Windows XP or greater with Internet Explorer or Firefox
- Mac OSX Snow Leopard or greater with Firefox or Safari (Safari must be run in 32-bit mode)
There is no charge from First Credit Union for mobile banking, text banking, or remote deposit. Regular internet access charges, messaging charges, and other rates from your mobile provider still apply.