Tired of just being an another account number? Break up with your bank! Become a member and an owner of First Credit Union.
Here are some credit union facts:
- Credit unions are not-for-profit financial cooperatives and that means we exist to serve our members, not profit from our members.
- Credit unions are democratically controlled by a volunteer Board of Directors who are members of the credit union and are elected by fellow credit union members.
- Credit unions across America share their branches enabling CU members to conduct transactions at more than 6,700 CU Service Centers shared branch locations nationwide.
- Credit unions share ATM locations too through the CO-OP ATM Network. Find one of the 28,000 surcharge-free ATM locations near you.
Ready to become a member? First Credit Union offers membership to persons who live, work, and worship within a ten mile radius of any First Credit Union branch. Our field of membership also includes:
Immediate Family Members - Spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, stepchildren, stepparents, step siblings and adopted children, even if not living in the same residence.
Household Members - Any person who is a permanent member of and participates in the maintenance of the household (i.e., two people sharing an apartment).
Retirees from any of our business partners/employer groups, even if retired from another state.
Member Referrals - Any current First Credit Union member can refer anyone anytime.
Visit any branch, and bring the following:
- Your driver's license or other official picture ID
- Minimum $5 deposit
- Social security card
Call 480-831-2645 or toll free 800-732-6986 to request a membership packet.