Money Market Accounts
Money market accounts are a type of savings account that typically earn higher dividends and require higher mininimum balances. With your First Credit Union money market account, you'll enjoy:
- Tiered dividends - earn more as your balance increases
- Monthly dividend payments
- Unlimited deposits and up to six FREE withdrawals per month
- Overdraft protection when linked to a First Credit Union checking account
- FREE online banking
- FREE online personal financial management tools
- FREE mobile & text banking*
- FREE remote check deposit*
- 7,200 shared branch locations
- Special member-only offers & discounts
*Regular text & messaging & other rates from your wireless provider apply.
Accounts are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. Government.