Less hassle, more dividends
No nightly sweeping involved with a First Credit Union small business money market account. Earn higher dividends on your small business savings hassle-free.
- Earn dividends when you maintain a minimum $2,500 daily account balance
- Tiered dividend structure - save more, earn more
- Withdraw or deposit funds any time
Here's how to get started
Open a new small business money market account at any First Credit Union branch. Find a location near you. Bring these documents with you when you open your account.
- Business Name Statement
- Social Security Number or Tax ID Certification
- Business License, Company Charter, Articles of Incorporation, or Articles of Organization
- Partnership Agreement or Operating Agreement, if applicable
- Identification for all signers on the account
Small Business Money Market Accounts
|.03%||$2,500 - $4,999.99|
|.03%||$5,000 - $9,999.99|
|.03%||$10,000 - $24,999.99|
|.05%||$25,000 - $49,999.99|
|.05%||$50,000 and over|
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends are prospective. A minimum balance of $5 is required to earn dividends on Business Money Market accounts. A minimum balance of $2,500 is required to earn dividends on Business Money Market accounts. In case of early withdrawal or fees, earnings could be reduced. The rate, APY, and fee schedule may change at any time without notice. Other investments are also available. Call (480) 756-5500 for more information.