Get going and get growing
With the dividends you earn from a First Credit Union Small Business Savings account you can do just that. Enjoy:
- $5 minimun balance
- No monthly fee
- Overdraft options for your business checking account
Here's how to get started
Open a new small business savings account at any First Credit Union branch. Find a location near you. Bring these documents with you when you open your account.
- Business Name Statement
- Social Security Number or Tax ID Certification
- Business License, Company Charter, Articles of Incorporation, or Articles of Organization
- Partnership Agreement or Operating Agreement, if applicable
- Identification for all signers on the account
Small Business Savings
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends are prospective. A minimum balance of $5 is required to earn dividends on Business Savings accounts. In case of early withdrawal or fees, earnings could be reduced. The rate, APY, and fee schedule may change at any time without notice. Other investments are also available. Call (480) 756-5500 for more information.